Saturday, March 13, 2010

feel lazy 2 update my blog le
but when while i reading others blog
i think blog is also a good thing 2 remind us
about our memory and the sad or happy memory
remind us how many did we growth
what we did in these day
what we get and what we lose
what we learned from our life
maybe the reader cant get it
but when we read back
it really remind me alot alot
life is just like a drawing without eraser
i agreed this
i alwayls look at the clock and think about
how can the time pass so fast
second by second
minit by minit
time was gone cant be return
how much time i left
and what the thing 2 do make my life meaningful
which part should i start 2 do 2 appreciate
people beside me
my family
by saying is alwayls easier than doing
Ciao==
gonna continue my works
i'm still in working hours!!!

No comments: